Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Shower Card with Crochet

I realized that I enjoy crochet as much as I enjoy making cards. To be able to create a new stitch or to see the smile on somebody's face when they get a cute baby set for their infants is priceless. So here is another card on which I used a crochet embellishment. Enjoy.

 Supplies Used
Paper: Dark brown, light green (the Paper Studios), light beige with polka dots, stripped (Recollections)
Tools: Spray adhesive
Embellishments: Sweet Baby sticker, white ribbon, light green gemstones and crochet baby carriage. 
Baby Carriage
Carriage
Large circle made in 3 rows.
Wheels
2 small circles made in 2 rows, plus one row in white color

Sew a little white ribbon in the middle of carriage.

You can find the complete pattern to buy here

I really hope you enjoy crocheting and making cards as much as I do, so you can use one to embellish the other.

Thank you for stopping by. God bless you.
VanĂ­as Reed   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this pattern. I have looked all over the net for something like this. I am going to be a first time aunt in March 2014, and so I am starting on favors and invitations early. Thank you so much for this again, and blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm so glad you are going to use it. Let me know if you need more ideas or patterns. You can also visit my facebook page for more crochet.

      Delete