Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Out of Box Thanksgiving Card

My son's favorite color is blue, and I just noticed I've been using this color a lot lately. This card is not an exception. It is a different Thanksgiving card because it doesn't have any rusty red, orange, yellow or green color in it, but a creative blue. That's why I called it my "out of box" card.
Supplies Used
Paper: Cardboard color, thick blue, and white cardstock.
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine (Big Kick), fall leaves embossing folder (Darice), maple leaf punch (The Paper Studio), Label Ornate #2 die (Sizzix), and white gel pen
Stamp: Clear 'Grateful' (Studio G)
Ink: Blue pen for stamps (Recollections)

I used the layering labels technique for the label with the sentiment phrase. Check my post 'Card+crochet+tip" of 07/01/13  for the tip on how to do that.

Create something new and different, out of the box. I'm pretty sure your friends and family will appreciate your creativity. I know mine do.

Thank you for checking out my blog. May the Lord Almighty, Creator of everything and worthy of all our gratitude, bless you and yours. 
Vanias Reed